Greenscape

Dean Forrester had the ultimate life. He had money, he had women, he never paid taxes and most of his days were spent playing golf and drinking for free. He was prepared to live out the rest of his days like this - until one phone call from home ruined it all.

Monday, November 01, 2004

And we're off...

Day one. Word one. Chapter one. I got a little over three thousand words in today. Not a bad start. Course I've always found the start to go a little faster. It's first of the flood gates of little snippets that get flowing out. Generally before the middle turns around I'm wondering why I thought the general story merited more than a few page essay. We'll see.

I've got the work in progress password protected on the site. I just had my first weird doc translation problem - WordPerfect stripped out all the quotation marks on a copy and paste. That's some kind of ill omen.

Anyway, to see the whole novel as it's in progress, contact me for the password key or if you just need snippets, read the latest excerpt in the NaNo profile or just hang around here as I add more on the Greenscape site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home