Greenscape

Dean Forrester had the ultimate life. He had money, he had women, he never paid taxes and most of his days were spent playing golf and drinking for free. He was prepared to live out the rest of his days like this - until one phone call from home ruined it all.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Foiled!!

Apparently I uploaded the wrong doc file last night, so I don't have access to my last few pages until I get some time at home. Not that with holidays coming soon I have much time to spend writing various sentences anyway, but I was hoping to get a page in during lunch. I'd like to hit 10,000 today, though that seems monumentally far away. I'm nearing the end of Chapter 1 and it feels a little light to me, so I'm going to need some time to re-read and see if anything can be flushed out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home